Monday, April 1, 2013

Munitio SV Mobile Performance Earphones


With every Munitio product I review, I'm more and more pleased with the results.  I started off with the BILLETS which I thought provided great value. Then, I reviewed the NINES which had great sound quality and a stylish look. Now, I'm pleased to report that the trend has continued with the SV Earbuds.
Design-wise, the SV's have a more traditional style versus the bullet design of the NINES and Billets. Personally, I like all three designs equally but conservative people will prefer these. The SV's have a flat cord which helps limit tangles. I only wish the cord's diameter was a little thinner because it felt a little large.
Munitio has always done a great job with sound quality, and these are no exception. I would put the SV’s more on par with the more expensive Nines than the Billets. Although the company doesn't describe them as noise-cancelling, I couldn't hear anything when using them, so these earbuds are probably best for the subway, gym or airplanes, and not so much for walking around a busy city. 
The big question now becomes: Which are the best Munitio earbuds: the Nines, Billets or the new SV's? Although you can't go wrong with any Munitio product, the SV's are my personal favorite, the reason being the SV's comfort. The earbuds felt great in my ears, more so than the Billets and Nines.  The SV earbuds are lighter than the other two, and this helps immensely with comfort. One of my biggest pet peeves with earbuds is getting ear fatigue from heavy buds, and while each of the Munitio's give minimal ear fatigue, the SV's felt the most comfortable after a prolonged period.
The SV Mobile Performance Earphones are another great product by Munitio, which is slowly becoming one of my favorite audio companies due to its consistent stylish look, good sound quality and best of all, affordability.
Price: $129
Available: Coming Soon

Pros

  • Lightweight
  • Sound Quality
  • Noise Isolating
Cons
  • Thick Flat Cord
  • Carrying Case
  • Not Available in Stores

Overall Rating: 8.5/10







1 comment:

iLeaf Ritz Banquets said...

You have raised such great points to think about.Munitio earphones is slowly becoming one of my favorite audio companies due to its consistent stylish look, good sound quality and best of all, affordability.Get the best in-ear earphones that provide high noise-blocking & great sound quality.

Post a Comment